Doing Business with Australia
Australia & Australian companies can be your ideal business partner to access the latest products & services; best in class expertise; cutting edge technologies and joint venture partnerships. Australian products and expertise are renowned globally for high quality and innovation. Partner with Australian business to add value to your business and provide your business the competitive edge.
Australian expertise is available in a broad range of sectors that includes Australian expertise is available in India across a broad range of sectors that includes transport infrastructure - rail and road safety; innovation and technology - life sciences, medical technologies, tropical medicine; IT and digital economy; advanced manufacturing and material science; resources and energy (mining equipment technology and services); premium food; agri tech - sustainable fisheries, dairy development; culture, heritage and tourism services – conservation and tourism interpretation; health – senior living, skills development; water and environment – industrial water management, environmental remediation; sports – training, eco system development; education and training – higher education, vocational education and training.
The Australian Trade Commission can assist you in
- Sourcing Australian products, technology, expertise & services across industry sectors
- Locating Australian suppliers & business partners - Identifying and introducing you to appropriate business partners in Australia through our network
- Identifying Australian companies to represent them as their agent, distributors or importers in India
- Securing an Australian franchisee
- Locating Australian partners for joint ventures, collaborations, technology transfer & investments in India
- Securing Australian accreditation, partnership opportunities in education, training, tourism, hospitality, business services, etc
- Investing in Australia
The Australian Trade Commission – Austrade – is the Australian Government agency that promotes trade, investment and education, and develops tourism policy and research.
For foreign investment, The Australian Trade Commission works in partnership with Australian state and territory governments to provide investors with information and the right industry and government contacts needed to establish or expand a business in Australia.
For information on Australia's trade with India, please visit http://www.austrade.gov.au/Local-Sites/India